Hospice of South Texas recognizes the need for support extended to medical personnel who care for terminally ill patients on a regular basis.
Hospice employees are experts in many areas associated with the dying process and are available to share their knowledge with your team members.
Educational programs offered by Hospice of South Texas include but are not limited to:
- Hospice 101 - How Hospice Works
- Pain Management
- Symptom Management
- Grief and Loss
- Hospice in the Nursing Home
- Advance Directives
- Alzheimer's Disease and Hospice
- Perspectives On Dying and End of Life Issues: Dying Well
- The Art of Listening: Fostering A Comforting Presence
- Care of the Caregiver
- Religious Diversity: Customs of Death and Dying
- Caring for Culturally Diverse Patients
- Spiritual Care of The Dying
- Hospice Admission Criteria & Diagnosis Specific Criteria
- The Hospice Volunteer
Please contact the Hospice of South Texas Community Relations department for more information at 1.800.874.6908.